Reader Profile image
userpic of moonlight_passion

moonlight_passion

Hello my fellow Literoticans.

My name is Cassandra. I am a 21 year old student from the UK (United Kingdom) . My friends would say, I'm bubbly and charming with a good solid dash of dry humour that the Brits are so famously known for.

I'm owned. I was with my vanilla ex for five years (long time for a 19 year old) and the best thing we did was amicably part ways as we both felt that we were running before we could walk.

I have desires that I like to explore and getting to know myself. Some people may frown upon that, but I've come to far to allow bigots and those who are to repressed to judge me. You live once, live and let live is my mantra.

I work part time at a "dungeon for hire" which is owned by my Dom. People hire the dungeon for hours or a night, I checking them in, check them out and give people the general show round and explain the health and safety culture that we practice :)

One thing I have learnt is, there is no such thing as a perfect human and in turn, no such thing as a perfect sub. I'm known to be a little bratty at times and need to be honed in. It's probably mostly due to my age and hormones, I don't claim to be an expert.

A few things I am exploring...

Submission - One can't deny the eroticism of submission to a lover/partner. The level of commitment to make this work is infinitely rewarding. It is incredibly empowering and really helps keep me grounded and focused. I consider myself a "Sub in training" as I am still learning and having the right partner for a scene makes it magical.

Bisexual - I would class myself as bisexual, as I am generally attracted to personality above physical looks. Things I love to explore with women are Queening (Facesitting), being dominated and body worship.

Exhibitionism - I've had some wonderful experiences such as nude walks while camping, leash and collar play etc. (Please note, I believe in sane exhibitionism. It does not mean I take my clothes off in completely inappropriate places.)

I could go on and on and would more than likely turn into quite the bore. Please say hello, while I can't promise to answer every message, I will endeavor to answer those who intrigue me.

Location

Europe

Gender

Female

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Fetishes

Submission, Bondage, Masochism, Rimming, Bodyworship, Aftercare

Contact Member

Contact moonlight_passion by clicking here.