suzi86

First time here so a bit nervous. Please be gentle. I am definitely and irreversibly gay so please NO messages from men. I always enjoy sensible and intelligent chat with women of all ages.
Quick update as its been two weeks now. And a bit of a roller-coaster ride. Loved 99% of it though. Thanks for being so lovely to me.
An update: its now been six/seven weeks and i'm not as nervous. I'm beginning to find my feet and I've met some really lovely women. Thanks to all.
Another new update: its now been over 2 months, or maybe even three and I'm still here lol. I've learnt so much thanks to all the wonderful women I've met. The main thing is that I am now definitely in touch with my dominant side.
Finally, if you don't mind or, better still, enjoy chatting to a dominant woman ... come and say hello ladies :)
Latest update: who is that frightened rabbit from the beginning of this profile? i don't know who she is ... no idea. She's an imposter and no longer exists so it ok for people to stop asking about her.
Latest update: for two months i have been seeing a local girl called Lilly. Some of you may have met her briefly in chat. Yesterday, 20th July, was a momentous day. We used the 'L' word for the first time. Its daft I know but I feel both joyful and scared at the same time.
It was time I did another update so here goes. We all have one thing in common at the moment, namely this damned virus. Somehow despite the world conspiring against us Lilly and I have survived but its been very tough. Lockdown coincided with the tragic death of my laptop so I was absent, not only from Lit but from the world in general. Most especially I was deprived of Lilly. A phone is no substitute for the real thing thing but it did fill many hours of chatting.
An angel came to my rescue (she will know who I mean) by getting a new laptop for me, totally unexpected and such a welcome gift. At least Lilly and I could chat face to face and I could once more come and see my friends on Lit.
So now things are getting back to normal. End of update!
My life keeps getting better. Lilly and I are now so together we're talking about buying a house, which is not easy here in gentrified rural England. But a chance has come up so we're going to go for it.
Latest update: despite all the complications in the world, builders have started on the new houses and we now have walls on ours a bit taller than us. We may even be there by Christmas :).
New Update: we now almost have a second floor. Just the wood that holds the ceiling up so far but its looking bigger and better every time we visit.

Location

UK

Gender

Female

Author Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
131Followers
7Following
17My Comments
5Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Average

Orientation

Gay

Dating Status

Attached

Contact Author

Contact suzi86 by clicking here.