Pauline36

"some trillions of years ago, a sloppy, dirty giant flicked grease from his fingers. One of these gobs of grease is our universe on its way to the floor - - -SPLAT!"

With these words famed late sound poet Brion Gysin espoused his treatise on the eventuality of reality.

Somewhere between the flick and the splay lies a tiny speck of stardust we call home. During the trek from finger tip to floor this dust speck, spinning round and round, created that which we call the great balance. Good-evil, light-dark, and all the shades that fall between.

How I became Pauline Gypsy

This is where our story begins. The L'krath family of soulless ones rose to power on one of the middle 666 layers of the abyss. During the millennium the L'krath dutifully sacrificed many sons and daughters to the demonic wars and to serve the royal clans that emerged from the victors.

One such daughter was selected to serve the newest family risen to power, but arrived at their fortress to discover a coup had erupted within the ranks, leaving the family decimated and the lone girl to be without a house and thus without protection. Leaving the burnt remains the realm, she met a sorceress who trained the young girl the ways of spell manipulation.

Centuries later the great Abyssal war commenced and the sorceress fled with her protégé and managed to cross the void into the world of man using all their strength and power to complete the spell. They appeared in a small fishing village in what is now known as northeastern Scotland. The villagers congregated to look at the new strangers who arrived and fled except for one young woman void of husband or children. Drained of their powers and unable to generate, the sorceress performed one last deed before passing into ash. She transferred the essence of the young girl into the body of the human woman. The seed to remain dormant until called forth by a recognizable force.

Thirty six generations later, a young woman was travelling through the woods of this land and stumbled upon a realm of three houses. The young woman was befriended by nymphs, witches and other mystical beings. One night she had an encounter with a powerful vampire and after the tryst felt something awaken inside her.

Unable to decipher the visions and feelings, she sought council with scholars and friends who helped identify that which lay within her.

The woman sought refuge until able to deal with the new person she was becoming. Having friends in all three houses, she felt most comfortable and accepted by one in particular. The Gypsy cottage welcomed her, mentored her, and allowed her to grow and become who she is and will be. Under their guidance she has pledged loyalty and obedience to their house with her Miss Sara her Alpha prime and Miss Candace her Beta prime. All of the family members now her family, she will continue to grow and become the demon sorceress she was pledged to be those many years ago.

On March 29, 2019, this girl attended a ceremony of induction into the family Gypsy, surrounded by family and friends, she was graciously accepted and loved. Presented with a singular blade to wield in defense of her new home, she pledged to honour, obey, and protect her fellow family and friends with all her heart until her last breath.

After a long tumultuous sojourn of discovery, she has been observed, she has been recognized, she has been acknowledged, and she has been accepted.

She wear the brand of her family with pride and humility. She stands beside them and faces her future along with theirs. She is … home.

On a special note - none of this would be possible without the love and support of krista nightingale who allowed me and encouraged me to stay when I wished to run and who never fails to inspire me and to give me strength.

On June 05, 2019, this girl proudly, and humbly, became bonded with Karrae and became an official rider. I will protect her life and well being to the utmost of my ability will happily sacrifice my life to ensure her safety.

Is the proud Mistress and owner of Binicola, Hellishkitten, and Nadine, and now Karen Nightingale, who have made me proud and honoured to have them as my pets.

And now - back to your regularly scheduled programming ...

Gender

Female

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
11Followers
1Following
1My Comments

More About Me

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Contact Member

Contact Pauline36 by clicking here.