daddys_april

Dear diary,

I have a something I need to get off my chest. I... I'm obsessed with Daddy.

I've always liked getting Daddy's attention. I would be good girl most of the time but if I didn't get his attention I sometimes did something bad to get it. One time I did something to make him so mad that he threatened to spank me. I wasn't so afraid of being spanked because I was still getting Daddy's attention. He never spanked me though... sometimes I wish he had. Now though, that thought of getting spanked has a whole new meaning. I'll get to that later.

For the most part, Daddy and I got along and he would give me all the attention I needed. But when I turned 16 he stopped giving me attention altogether. I had been pretty flat up until then but something happened during the summer I turned 16... I got filled out. I went from a 30A to a 32B. I started dressing up more too. I felt that Daddy started avoiding me then. I would catch him looking at me from time to time and look away when I saw him looking. I thought then that Daddy was just disgusted by the way I dressed. I wanted Daddy's attention but Daddy just stopped giving it to me.

One time I told my friend about it and she said I had a Daddy complex. I didn't know what she meant so I googled it. Needless to say I found porn.... lots and lots of porn. I was shocked. I was curious at the same time though. I watched a few videos and it occurred to me I did have a Daddy complex of sorts. Some of the scenarios had the Daddy behaving like my Daddy... avoiding his daughter and looking at her and then looking away. But in reality he was checking her out and jerking off while looking at pics of her... that video turned me on more than I like to admit. Another video had Daddy looking up porno online that starred girls that looked like his daughter. I wonder if Daddy looks up porn of girls that looked like me?

When I turned 17 I filled out even more... I had 32C's. Even teachers couldn't help but check me out. One teacher looked Daddy a bit... at least he reminded me of Daddy. I flirted with him a lot... one thing let to another and one day I found myself in his class after school and I took off my shirt and let him feel me up. I found it exciting... and I am sure he did too. I can't believe that at the time I wished he was Daddy.... the thought turned me on. After a few weeks we went from letting him feel me up to me getting on my knees and sucking him off. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed sucking... cock. Every time I sucked his cock though, I pretended it was Daddy's cock. I used that opportunity to practice my.... oral skills. It never really went further than that though. I knew he wanted to fuck me and he told me as much but I told him that I was saving myself for the right man, a real man, a man like Daddy.

At this time I dressed up more revealing in the house but Daddy behaved the same. He interacted with me minimally at best. I had a feeling I made him uncomfortable. A part of me wanted to do something bad, really bad, to get his attention... so he could spank me. But I didn't.

Dear Diary,

One day I wanted to see what type of porn Daddy was watching. All men watch porn, everybody did so why not Daddy?

I was shocked at what I found. Daddy searched for "teen blondes", "Daddy daughter sex", "submissive daughter", "daughter fuck doll", "obedient blondes" among others. It made me so wet as I went through Daddy's history. He watched some of the same porn I did! Daddy wanted to fuck me and all this time I didn't know it. He also wanted a submissive and obedient fuck doll. Does Daddy fantasize about me that way? Some of the men really went rough on the girls, they lost total control, it turned me on.

Anyway Daddy, if you are reading this, I want to let you know I feel the same way. I left my diary out for you to find and read. If you want to do something about it just give me a collar for my 18th birthday and put it on me... then I can show you my appreciation.

-----------------
Afterward
----------------
https://scrolller.com/untitled-3bcjcna5pt

Dear Diary,
It's been a while since I've written. It's been 6 months since I've gotten my collar. We've moved to a different city where nobody knows us. Daddy also said that the only thing that came out his marriage to mom was me. He said she was too liberal and too outspoken. He should have gotten someone who believed in traditional roles and traditional values instead. Where a woman knew her place. Daddy said my personality and my attitude was a perfect example of what a traditional woman should be. I am excited by what he said and what was implied.

Dear Diary,
It's been a year since I've gotten my collar. Daddy had me get a very small tattoo that wrapped around my left wrist and my right ankle that looks like a bracelet. if you look carefully you can see the words: "THIS SLUT IS DADDY'S PROPERTY" like a bracelet. I always look at it and smile.

... at least thats how I hoped it would end

Gender

Female

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
19Followers
3Following

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Fetishes

Daddy, Submission, Talking Dirty, Rough

Contact Member

Contact daddys_april by clicking here.