• Authors
  • ann_ga_roleplay

ann_ga_roleplay

I am married, early 30s and I love chat about fantasies and sometimes role play. Favorite fantasies: Age difference, me and older heavyset men. Loss of control and being controlled by experienced and dominant men, teasing, humiliation, bondage.

This is not my real life, I have not done and I do not want to do that in real life, this is 99% fantasy!

New fantasy: The time machine. Either I or together with hubby finding that strange machine in an old antique shop. Says it could transfer us in different times and places. Maybe even different planets. Thinking it is a joke we start playing with that little device. Maybe only some days forwards or back in time? It works. We are puzzled and curious to try out more extreme time and place travels ...

Current favorite fantasy: Hubby and I are traveling overseas. we having drinks and the police stops us. We cannot believe I am arrested and sentenced to an education camp. The only chance to get out is to ... try to run. But I will be followed by "hunters";

Or the adult B&B. The town in completely booked and I urgently need a room for my business trip. Fortunately one day before traveling I find a room in a private B&B. I had no idea what special kind of B&B that place was ...

And my all time favorite fantasy is the good old car break down. Where I have to ask for help in the old mansion. The retired owner seems nice, well educated, at least that is my first impression. And of course it is much too late to call for a tow truck.

Gender

Female

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
This MonthUpdated
110Followers
5Following

Contact Member

Contact ann_ga_roleplay by clicking here.