Kentmuk4fems

Hi,easy going imaginative uk guy here for fun both online and real with women,online i like role play writing erotica etc in real life i can be sensual although i like to dominate sometimes when weather is good i enjoy outdoor fun and nudity,anything else just ask me.
Subject: story
After preparing you,(bathed and shaved)you're hair and body wrapped in towels we go through to my bedroom,the room is candle lit and incense is burning soft tranquil music is playing,i lay a fresh towel on the bed for you to lay on,you are dry enough now to remove the towels before you lay down on your front,i cant help but admire the form of your body as i first pour the warm oil into my palms to make my hands nice and smooth before pouring some in the shape of a T across your shoulders and down your spine,i ask "are you ready"and you say "yes".
When i start to spread the oil i have just poured on your back about your skin feels so smooth starting with your neck i work my fingers and thumbs up each side to the base of your skull and back easing the stress out of the tendons,then to the bottom of your neck and across your shoulders pouring more oil down the length of your arms before slowly massaging down to your elbows then wrists and finally to your fingertips taking away any negative energy that might be hiding there,my hands glide back up to your shoulders and i start to massage down your back until i reach the bottom of your spine,reaching for a cushion i ask you to raise your hips and i slide it under you.
Now with your bottom raised and your legs slightly spread i pour a thin trail of oil across the cheeks of your bottom and down your legs you feel it running down your inner thighs as i reach your feet,i put down the oil and continue where i was massaging the small off your back rubbing my thumbs either side of your coccyx, then my hands spread wider as i caress the cheeks of your bottom before you feel my hands on your thighs my slippery hands slide along to the backs of your knees and up and down your warm inner thighs i can see your smooth pussy glistening and i am careful to keep myself from touching it,my hands move down your calves then your ankles feet and toes all very slowly and individually then start to move back up your very oily and slippery legs as my hands slide higher and i caress your inner thighs.
You move a little and open your legs a little wider i run my fingers closer to your now exposed pussy than before but still not touching it my oiled hands slide easily over the soft flesh of your thighs,my strong hands caressing your muscles,i slide my hands up and around and caress your raised bottom.you feel me pour more oil onto your bottom and that some of it is running down the crease towards your sex, i hear you murmur as you feel it and you wriggle your bottom,my hands now slide over your smooth cheeks then down to your inner thighs again my left hand on your left and my right on the right sliding them down to the backs of your knees then back up towards your bottom each time my thumbs slide closer to touching your sex but not quite.
My hands get nearer i can feel the heat of you,i now run my fingers of each hand at the very top of your legs sliding them around your soft smooth mound then over and downwards my fore fingers sliding against your vulva spreading your petals,you moan beneath me and open your legs further giving me better access,i take this to mean you wish me to continue and i bump the tip of my middle finger against your clitoris,as i move my fingertip about i can feel the hard bud under it,i slide the finger back and slide it up between your very wet and slippery lips,then with my middle two fingers as i feel you getting wetter i turn them slightly and slide the tips inside you,not pushing just circling them around,the gradually probing a little deeper into your very hot wetness.
Soon my middle fingers are sliding all the way in and out i turn my hand so they hit the soft lump behind your clitoris my fingertips hit and rub your g spot with my other hand i rub your clit,you push yourself back on to my fingers with each thrust as you feel your orgasm approaching, you moan and groan in pleasure as my fingers bring you closer to the edge my wet oily fingers moving faster now you tense up and squeeze them with your vaginal muscles before you relax them and climax the power of your orgasm making your whole body shake my fingers still sliding back and forth i put a hand on your back to hold you still as waves of pleasure roll over you as your orgasm subsides i bring my fingers covered in your juice up to my face i inhale your sweet aroma before putting them in my mouth to lick them clean,i move the cushion from under you and ask you to roll onto your back,as our eyes meet you have a big smile on your face,i ask you "did you enjoy that"you answer with a very husky "oh yes".
that's all i can put here......

Location

England

Gender

Male

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
22Following
3My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Erotica, Naturism, BDSM

Pets

Other

Fetishes

Bdsm Lingerie Leather

Contact Member

Contact Kentmuk4fems by clicking here.