SirSensual541

I've been on Lit for many years, but my original profile stopped working. I'm mostly a lurker and like to connect with people privately instead of in the chat rooms and forums. I'm a respectful, creative, intelligent, mature man looking to explore mutual erotic interests and thrive on knowing what it is that appeals to you.

Elaborate unrealistic fantasy roleplaying scenes are not one of my interests; I'm looking for something more reality based. I enjoy chatting, meeting new people and am especially fond of voice interaction, whether that is just discussion or also includes play (by no means necessary, just something I like).

I love all kinds of erotic interaction and am very open to many aspects and themes, including a lifelong interest in dominance and submission, but don't let that steer you away! I'm very open-minded and flexible. I like to find out where we have similar interests and focus on that.

I have no judgement if you're married or otherwise involved with someone else. I totally understand and support the desire/need to sometimes explore with other people outside of a relationship.

Location

Willamette Valley, Oregon

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
3Following
7My Favorites

More About Me

Age

60

Contact Member

Contact SirSensual541 by clicking here.