• Authors
  • eroticabian

eroticabian

Life is crazy when you have few inhibitions and lots of wild friends.

Bian has been interested in erotica since she was a teen. At sleepovers with her friends, she became the entertainment... a storyteller for her friends. They'd tell her about their crushes and she'd weave tales of fantasies full of risque adventures.

As time went on, and life experiences started adding to the creative spark, Bian started writing fictionalized accounts of sexual explorations and adventures for a blog. Soon her new friends were sharing more and more of their stories with her, wanting her to write stories based on their adventures.

That little group of friends has always been full of TMI stories and oversharing, so kinky erotica stories were the next natural step!

She has, of course, taken liberties with facts, names and place names to protect anyone who might actually be involved. She's added details and fantasies that she and her friends have discussed that didn't happen (yet!) and some that already have. It's up to the reader to determine which is which!

Happy, hot and steamy reading!

It's always a hot, explicit, crazy experience writing these stories and I hope others enjoy reading them even half as much as I enjoyed writing them!

You can find more stories, links and books on my website bianallwright(dot)com

Gender

Female

Author Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
5Followers
1Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact eroticabian by clicking here.