• Authors
  • fit_blonde_slut_4RP

fit_blonde_slut_4RP

https://dirtycode.io/BUAEZ

*Updated update*
I didn't think I'd have to spell this out so bluntly, but I don't want to be your wife or gf or sister or mom or whatever that fucks other guys, or someone else's wife or gf that you fuck. I don't like cheating roles in the slightest and I can't stand cucks. Nor do I want to talk to white guys about me with Black guys. No thank you. Please, don't come at me with that.

*Updated Note* So, the downside of picking a detailed profile name on Lit is that once you make it, you're stuck with it. Kind of regretting the whole fit part of the name. Yes, I'm a personal trainer, but to be honest, I'm REALLY burnt out on gym/trainer roles, so let's go for something else! ;)
*********

Hi there, I'm Rosie. Good to meet you! I'm 22, from IL, US, though originally from Australia (I moved to the US at 2, so don't really remember any of Australia though). I'm a personal trainer (shocker, I know!) with a passion for fitness and for having a damn good time both in bed and in RP land. I'm mostly straight, though I've been with women a couple of times and enjoyed it, so not something I'm necessarily against.

A bit about what I enjoy in RP - I tend to lean hard toward the submissive side. It plays very nicely against always having to be a badass in the gym, and it just fits with who I naturally am as a person. I love it rough, filthy, degrading, even abusive, but it certainly doesn't HAVE to be like that.

Hard limits include anything under 18, cheating partner/spouse RP, shit, vomit, or Dad/daughter, Uncle/niece etc. roleplay. Please, if you see me online, feel free to PM me with a hot scene idea as long as it doesn't include this stuff.

NOTE - I'm a girl that HAS to rely on a steady clientele base in order to make a living, so I'm not going to ruin that by posting nude pics all over the internet. I don't take them for longterm bfs, so I'm certainly not going to take them for internet strangers. PLEASE, don't ask. Likewise, I don't use Kik, and although I Snap, I'm not giving it to you nor taking this anywhere but here. I'm sorry, but it's just how it is for me.

Location

Illinois, US

Gender

Female

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
52Followers
4Following

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

BDSM, BBC, Abuse, IR, Rough, Submission, Humiliation, RP

Contact Member

Contact fit_blonde_slut_4RP by clicking here.