FatStrat

I usually only favourite the first chapter of a series that I like.
How is it that it seems authors do not describe women as having shapely ankles. Some authors (like blackmatter) describe sexy feet, but ignore the ankles. Just wondering.
I just have to say that I marvel at the inventive minds of the authors here. In any genre, but especially cheating wives, they come up with unique scenarios and/or unique dialogue so that most stories are really interesting to read. I don't know how they do it, but I am glad that they do. It is also amazing that they can write great romances in any genre, some of the best are in incest and loving wives.
Now, if only some authors would stop creating main characters that are practically superheroes (you know who you are).
I know that it makes sense that the main characters should be hunks and bombshells, but there is not much drama in the romance if they are. Hmm, I wonder if the pretty lady and the attractive man will ever get together?
What's with some users favoriting practically everything they read? What's the point?

Location

great white north

Gender

Male

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers
61Following
205My Favorites
52My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Trying To Recover

Pets

Other

Contact Member

Contact FatStrat by clicking here.