JenniferReyesAuthor

Jennifer Reyes grew up on her parent's estancia (ranch) and has always had a keen love of nature. She has been writing fiction since her teens, having been previously published under other pen-names. The Forbidden Fur Saga is her first published foray into erotic fiction.

Books 1-7 are now available to download as eBooks via this link.

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/JenniferReyes

The 'Panties' series originally started as a commission and has now grown into several series of books that focus on a panty fetish, with both male and female protagonists. Also on Smashwords, and the first is available as a free download.

'Alien Breed' is a new 6-book series that will explore love and lust between humans and alien species. The first book is out now!

"Surrounded by nature, over the years I also wrote some stories that explored my innermost passions and desires. They have been very private up until recently, but I recently realised that others may be interested and decided to share them with the world!

​I guess the topics I cover are still considered taboo or weird by many in our society today, so I have been a bit hesitant to share but for me that is part of the appeal. I don't believe that decent writing and erotic stories have to be two different things, so I try to write a compelling story that would still be entertaining if the sex was removed but I also seek to explore some of the more taboo sides of human sexuality with intelligence and humor.

​Feel free to contact me directly if you would like to learn more about me and my work, or wish to commission custom stories."

When Jenny isn’t writing, you can find her in her garden, traveling or catching up with friends. (But even then, she’s still thinking about writing.)

Location

Brazil

Gender

Female

Author Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
28Followers
1Following
2My Favorites

More About Me

Orientation

Bisexual

Hobbies

Gardening, Pets, Travel

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Fantasy, Monsters, Lesbian, Panty, Alien, Sci-Fi, Dominant Women

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact JenniferReyesAuthor by clicking here.