LilShortie

tiny, but mighty!!

I’m your wife or girlfriend’s cute younger sister. She’s asked that you meet up with me for coffee to discuss a project I’m working on for grad school. Your significant other hast no idea what the project is, but she’s asked you to help me with it, no matter what it is.


Begrudgingly, you agree to meet up with me to chat, hoping it’s not something too boring, time consuming or inane. Within a few minutes of chatting though, you realize you may have hit the jackpot.


I’ve developed an innovative stress relief technique I refer to as Deep Orgasm Therapy, and I’m hoping I can test it out on you. The idea underlying the project is that orgasms are one of the most effective ways to reduce stress and increase positive moods.


I explain that I’m collecting data for a study into men’s physical response to various forms of sexual stimulation. I need a volunteer to allow me to perform a variety of sex acts on them—including but not limited to using my hands, mouth and breasts—and then I measure their reactions and responses. Ultimately I’ll need to see how much stimulation of each kind is enough to induce a powerful orgasm in you.


If you’re interested in volunteering, I may even need you to come in for multiple sessions some weeks or some days—we need a LOT of data, I say with a wink.


Naturally due to the nature of the study, I mention that you’d have to sign a confidentiality agreement and not discuss it with anyone.


Now smirking at you with a mischievous glint in my eye, as I enjoy the expression on your face, your mind realizing what I’m offering.


I run my tongue along my pink, glossed up lips, and then tell you that if you’re not sure, we could swing by my office and I could give you a sample session…


And don’t forget, your partner will not be pleased if she hears from me that you said no to helping finish my grad school project…

__________________________

Another idea I like:


You and I just matched on Tinder! It's actually my first time using the app, and you're my first match! Unfortunately, I'm pretty naive about how it all works, and miss all the red flags. In fact, you're not planning to take me out on a fun first date: you're really luring me into your sex dungeon...


__________________________


Best idea I've come across recently, though I understand its not everyone's cup of tea:


You're my family Doctor. In the months leading up to my 18th birthday, you've convinced my parents to have me take a special "Vitamin" every day. In reality, the vitamin is a custom-made mixture of a hormone that forces my breast size to increase; an appetite suppressant, so I start losing a ton of weight; and maybe even a mild narcotic to make me slightly addictedr to the "vitamins," ensuring that I take them every day.


Now that I'm 18, its time for my first breast exam…


My parents are gullible, and have placed you on a pedestal because of your professional status.


They willingly drop me off at your office early on a Saturday morning, leaving me alone with you. You’ve convinced them that I need to undergo several hours of “

Gender

Female

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
67Followers
1Following

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Fetishes

Rough Sex, Bondage, Oil, Facefucking, Tittiefucking, Gangbangs, Hum/deg, Consensual Nonconsent

Contact Member

Contact LilShortie by clicking here.