toowiredup

I believe in the words of Cat Stevens, if you want to be free, be free. I don't like constraints in life and think we're here to be happy, not miserable. To that end, I think sexuality is a huge part of that, and life is too short to hate, to hate who you are, and to accept others' definitions of who you should be/who you are.

I have lots of thoughts, have had lots of experiences, and love talking about them, and every now and then even having a fun role play. Kinks can be the spice of life - I hate that they're defined as "unusual." Aren't we all a *little* unusual? That said, I do like some kinks, but we don't need to get into them here - if we're in certain rooms together, you'll/we'll probably figure them out. Under orientation, I chose pansexual because I think it's the best "fit" given what I've described.

I have no "requirements" about who I chat with - just be you, and we'll get along just fine. Also if you've read this far, thank you, and my name is Jackie. :)

taking someone up on a dare - You get to ask me up to 5 questions no matter how crazy, inappropriate, or just random, and I promise to answer it 100% truthfully. Now I dare you to add this to your bio for others to ask you.

Location

Texas

Gender

Male

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
4Followers
27Following
17My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Age

41

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Pansexual

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Reading, Old And Bad Movies, Fencing, Bicycling, Traveling, Working On My Car

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Too Many To Just List, Crossdressing

Contact Member

Contact toowiredup by clicking here.