D2rem

Update 2/19/20
For those of you who find this, I want to sincerely apologize for the delay in Chapter 6. Life has it's up and downs and I have not been able to write since before Christmas. I really feel bad leaving you all hang like this. I'm going to try to complete it as soon as I can but I can't offer a time frame. Sorry for that also. I appreciate the feedback and emails, encouraging, pleading for and even demanding, the next chapter. Its humbling to be wanted and needed and to know my words have touched so many and have had such an impact on them.


I'm old enough to know better but too young to care. I've lurked on and off for a few years but have decided to give writing a try. Since I suck at creative writing, this ought to be a monumental disaster. But being stubborn has its own rewards sometimes.


Wow. Never in my wildest dreams did I think, much less expect, anything near the kind of response I've had to my story. Thank you all for your kind words, support and even the criticisms. My teachers ( back in the stone age ) never uttered the phrase "you suck at writing" but they always gave me grades commensurate with those words. So I never tried. After being here awhile, I thought "what the hell". I've read some pretty bad stories on here and the least I could do for those authors was boost their self-esteem by showing them how lousy it can get. I finally just threw the first chapter out there to see if it was worth the time and effort to even keep writing and finish the story.
Chapter 2 and 3 are in the works but I'm painfully slow at it. So I apologize for that but they are coming.
Again, thank you for your support and I'm glad that you all got some enjoyment from it.

Location

Midwest

Gender

Male

Author Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
246Followers
7Following
9My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Contact Author

Contact D2rem by clicking here.