slowpoke66

I'm hoping to share erotic experience, in the form of stories of course, and also exchanges with other members. I suppose that's stating the obvious, but most "adult" sites in my limited experience don't deliver on that promise. So I'm just looking to connect somehow with interesting and expressive (and horny!) women. I love to witness female arousal and pleasure. To see it, hear it, or even just read about it on this site. Pornography is turn-on for me, and I do enjoy what I consider to be a healthy masturbation practice. Female masturbation is probably my favorite subject to masturbate to! There's tons of that online, but I also love the excitement of finding a perfect stranger on a chat line I sometimes call, and have phone sex. If I'm lucky, I find someone who has genuinely called for the same reason as me, and so we open up to each other about ourselves and what has brought us to this moment of confiding in a stranger for trying to give and receive ultimate pleasure through our words, suggestions, and responses.
One fantasy I have is to find a local "perfect stranger" as I've described, to simply experience the same thrill of "opening up to each other", only this time in-person, where we can play a game of show and tell.
And if you're not local, let's find some creative ways to make it happen anyway!

Location

Western Massachusetts

Gender

Male

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
32Following
1My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Age

58

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Porn, Masturbation, Phone Sex, Nudity Nudism, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Erotic Sensual Massage, Mutual Masturbation

Contact Member

Contact slowpoke66 by clicking here.