• Authors
  • MindTricks

MindTricks

So, I’m Trick. I write under a bunch of different pen names and have a lot of different published work out there, but giving this a try more so to get some feedback before I publish certain things.

Let me know what you all think! I write mainly about BDSM situations, DDLG, MDLB, DDLB, (and any of those combinations), as well as fantasy incest situations, and yes, I am a massive fan of writing non-con, sadism/masochistic. Got an idea you want me to write about? Let me hear it. I welcome feedback with open arms! Want me to write something special for you privately? I’m up for that challenge to. Obviously, I have my limits. Scat is off the table (watersports is not. I love watersports!), as is anything illegal, beastiality, anything involving minors, and anything involving death. Send me your ideas and I will see what I can do!

Like a story and want me to keep working on it? ....... Say pretty please.

02/27/2019 update: I have submitted chapter 2 of runaway consequences, so that should be up in a few days. Keep your eyes open! It is a shorter chapter, and I hope you all are ready to give me some input about the direction you'd like the story to take.

“There is such joy in chaos. Stow all the world's evils behind a door and tell men that they must never, ever, open the door, and it will be opened because there is pure joy in destruction.”
― Bernard Cornwell, The Pale Horseman

Location

The Grid

Author Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
36Followers
3Following
4My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

39

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Swinger

Fetishes

BDSM, Sadism, DDLG, Age Play

Contact Author

Contact MindTricks by clicking here.