cayde7

Hi there! I'm an experienced reader and novice writer; English is not my native tongue, but since I started reading (and getting aroused) by erotic stories, I couldn't help but write down my own ideas, so here they are!

I tend to have a fluent kind of writing, I like describing the rush of the moment, giving that sense of "tunnel vision" that happens during the sexual act.

When I design these stories, I write the descriptions and details of the intimate moments mostly by heart, following my instinct, and I write down what's most pleasing to me in that moment, as if I was living it myself: I think this makes it more relatable, it gives that feeling of "being carried by the flow" that you get in intimacy.

I try to have a "cinematic" way of narrating: I give emphasis and importance to the order of the descriptions, the feelings of the moment, the thoughts of the protagonist, their inner dialogue, the way events and scenes are perceived, how they're skewed by the beliefs of the character itself.

I love the details of the body, the skin, the eyes; feelings and sensations are of utmost importance to me, and through these, I try to let the reader become the protagonist.

I hope you'll enjoy reading my stories, and please, do comment - I always appreciate feedback!

Location

Europe

Gender

Male

Author Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
33Followers
5Following
24My Favorites
12My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Gay

Dating Status

Curious

Hobbies

Music, Reading, Psychedelics, Theater, Cinema, Art

Contact Author

Contact cayde7 by clicking here.