Erika1994

Erika here, 24 y/o , 5'8, slim with blonde hair down to my shoulders. Smaller breast (so that you know
guys); but they look very good i think. I like them a lot.

i like rp. Do you have a good story then please let me know. I like to play and I'm open to suggestions. Sometimes I like it when the story starts with a real memory that either you or I have.

I like a good story development and a quick pace at the beginning. I understand that at some point the message rate slows down as one of us may get distracted by stroking cock and pussy. Set the stage right so that we get there without long gaps in the chat. Like to get kinky with you.

I also like to share stories or or a good kinky, taboo, or erotic chat. So what ever you may be into, may also work for me.

I like the 'family', 'taboo', 'younger girls for older men', and 'submissive' channels, so far. Be in control and direct me, but know that I can be feisty, too. I know how to manipulate a man and to control him. We can meet 'eye to eye' or with some domination in mind. I like both scenarios. But be aware that I will not submit so easily on our first date. To make that happen would require some wits.

I like to play my age or younger, but also more mature roles (see entry on alternate personas below)

Not sure what my limits are. Here is a list that may give you an idea: scat, pain, rap
I like to play my age or younger, but also more mature roles (see entry on alternate personas below)

Not sure what my limits are. Here is a list that may give you an idea: scat, pain, rape, etc.

I have a strong sex drive and have unfulfilled desires after having dumped my last boy friend. I'm sure you will figure this out quickly.

I would like to develop some alternate personas as well. Please feel free to make suggestions on how to enhance an existing persona, or suggest a new one to add. Here is my first entry:

Nina: my older and more feminine self. 32 y/o, full figured, and very nice feminine hips. Nina has very long dark hair.

Love, Erika, etc.

Gender

Female

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
38Followers
1Following

Contact Member

Contact Erika1994 by clicking here.