EnchantedFool

Arin is the name I've been given. It seems to fit.

In terms of my outlook, I'd like to think I still embody the wonder and awe of youth. Yet some seem to think my soul is old.

Sexuality is a fascinating gumbo. It is generally women that my eye naturally gravitates toward. But still, there is something compelling about that spongy firm texture of a hard man in the mouth, and feeling his sweaty bulk atop me. Pansexual, rather than bisexual better sums up my orientation and appetites. On occasion, I relish a dash of femininity in my dress and demeanor. After all, a balanced diet is varied. Still, i am male. Decidedly male. Mostly.

Here, I seek chat, laughs and play. In play, I enjoy a mingling of darkness, tenderness, alternate gender roles and the unconventional . And kink. Lot's of kink. Please. . I'm averse to a stream of one, two and three word posts. We have a wonderful, nuanced language. Let's use it.

Please take a look at the stories written in conjunction with my writing partner, Enchantress116, listed under my 'favorites' tab.

Gender

Male

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
8Followers
1Following
8My Favorites

More About Me

Orientation

Pansexual

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Reading, Laughing, And Wallowing In Depravity

Fetishes

Vanilla-It's just for ice cream

Contact Member

Contact EnchantedFool by clicking here.