• Authors
  • lexstroker

lexstroker

Thank you to everyone who has read and those who have given feedback on my last two stories- Dreams of My Desire and Carmen. Also thank you to everyone who had read and or commented on my previous works. It felt so good to release these after having them sit idle for the last few years. Hopefully I’m over my slump and can get back to releasing more stuff. I have about 3 stories left that I’ve started and I have ideas for a few more.

One of the stories I’m getting ideas for is a sequel to Dreams of My Desire. I have an idea for that story and hopefully I can get it going soon.

Thanks!


Hello everyone! Thanks for taking the time to visit my page. I’m a private person, who doesn’t like a bunch of info about myself out in the wilds of the Internet. I suppose I could reveal a little bit about myself though- middle aged, open minded, lover of music who believes in trying to be a decent human and being nice to everyone...well, almost everyone!

I have no background or real experience in writing. I started reading stories here and fell in love with erotica. I had a few ideas floating around in my head after a while and I decided to give it at least one attempt. My first attempt was declined, so I studied some sites about writing and wrote a new story. To my surprise, it was accepted and I received several positive comments, messages, and ratings. It was a wonderful feeling and I’ve ran with it. This is my private escape from all the bullshit in the world. No one knows of my little hobby other than my fellow literotica members.

Hopefully I can keep thinking up ideas for stories and continue contributing to the community for years to come.

Thanks!

Lex

Author Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
286Followers
108Following
275My Favorites
56My Comments
3Series Published

More About Me

Hobbies

Writing, Being A Decent Person, Music

Contact Author

Contact lexstroker by clicking here.