• Authors
  • Sexkitten8899

Sexkitten8899

No Pms unless requested and read my profile before you proceed.

Personal friend of LordGord who is very protective.

Not interested in threesomes, foursomes etc or swinging scenarios. Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender friendly. No judgement on those who do like that stuff just not appealing for me. And I have morals and ethics so sorry am not as sexually corrupt or messed up as others :p.

I like nice normal respectful consenting sex. Not into being called derogatory names, aggressive sex, BDSM sub dom, role play, Anal or weird daddy fetishes. Incest is not sexy at all in my opinion. Not interested in older men. 25 to 45 please. Also no voice chat or asking for pics :P

Long lines of rp bore me and almost put me to sleep. The amount of time some of you spend on that you could be actually finding a real life date and/or doing something more productive so if you think I am going to spend up to an hour in boring long roleplay the joke's on you.

Also I am not going to do cyber here, not going to play with myself whilst on here because a) Am sitting up at a pc so not comfortable and no don't care for any advice on that either and b) I am not going to mess my keyboard up for some horny stranger I will never even meet irl.

Not into face fucking either and am not a "cum slut". I am a person and a woman not some trash can for emotionally immature men to deface :P. Not into being degraded or spit either. I am a bit ocd with hygiene and been there done that with cum on me and tasted it once and no do not find it appealing at all. If you don't like that then don't talk to me simple. I am not going to change what I like or my sexual boundaries for some random stranger here. Why doesn't anyone like cleanish, romantic connected sex on here?

And no am not looking to be anyone's girlfriend on here either. But am always up for a normal chat if you like too. Not going to give any personal details on here either.

I enjoy Masturbating in the shower when am in the mood. I don't always have a high sex drive and would rather play when I want to not as a chore. And that is perfectly normal so don't even bother pming me with some lame advice. I am happy with my sex drive as it is thank you I don't need to play or feel desire to every day to feel great. I have big boobs 36 F and blonde hair and love giving and receiving oral.

I also have blue eyes. No pictures you can simply use your imagination and think I look similar to whatever celebrity or porn star you like. Imagination is the best and can save a lot of disappointment :p

I am not always in the mood to talk about sex after talking about it nearly every day I find it quite boring but am open to intellectual philosophical conversations too.

Location

Uk

Gender

Female

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
1Following
1My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Age

30

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Contact Member

Contact Sexkitten8899 by clicking here.