• Authors
  • niftywriter

niftywriter

My friends would never guess I’d be writing stories like this… well, maybe a few of them… and a cousin? Anyway, my stories have a little bit of truth to them and a lot more desire/fantasy. Some have more truth than others.

I write for several reasons. Mainly I write because I enjoy it and it allows me to read later about my fantasies and experiences that I don’t want to forget. When I’m old and confined to a nursing home I’ll just hop on over to Literotica and read my life story. By then maybe I’ll even think it’s all true!

Have you ever made a decision and then wish you would have made a different one? Some of my stories are inspired by decisions I made that I wish I had the sense of adventure I have now to make a different decision back then.

I do regret not doing a lot of things but at the same time I’m extremely happy where I am today. We are all just a summation of our life experiences. Fantasy is almost always better than reality. If I had done what I wished I had done my life could be much different. Maybe it would be better but more than likely it would be much worse. Making decisions when you’re horny can be dangerous.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my writing.

P.S. to the person who said the mother in Helicopter Son was a skank, I’m not sure how you got there. She admits that she and her late husband were kinky. Do you really think a straight-laced mother in a middle class family would end up having sex with her son? She would have to be a little bit wild/kinky.

Author Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
171Followers
1Following
1My Favorites
7My Comments

Contact Author

Contact niftywriter by clicking here.