Max_fantasy

May Update:
I am ideally looking for a long term rp partner, someone I can chat and rp with here on and hangouts - create characters that we play multiple times and explore themes, scenes and fantasies with.
I love to include pics of people, places etc in stories also.

If you are interested in creating and writing mini stories...come say hi

____________________________________________________

Back again, new profile same me.

Mid 40's guy, here to meet interesting people ideally for ongoing play.
I like to detailed, slowbuild rp. Descriptive scenes, hate txt speak and long waits.
I enjoy creating a story, characters whom we can play when we bump in to each other on here or hangouts.

As for kinks, themes...I am open to most...nothing under age. If the connection is there....I do like control (subtle, manipulation), age difference, coercion, corruption. I like to build tension, flirt, subtle hints..that feeling where we know its wrong, but that just makes it all the more exciting...

I am open to chatting as well as rp...but if you do message me, please have something to say.

I like to keep in touch on gmail/hangouts: litrpemail@gmail.com add me

Come say hi, no need to be shy..

some ideas:
1) Older sister, younger brother, not usually on the same page but while their parents are away he wakes up with a headache, she tells him to go take one of Dad's painkillers, he takes a double dose of Viagra instead. Perhaps a little size play or cumplay involved but happy to keep it realistic too

2) You are my girlfriend, a few years older than me in your early mid 20's. I am less experienced sexually, but you have seen to change that.
You know I like older women and have slowly introduced idea of you playing as an older woman, then as my mum.

One thing you like to do to tease me, is offer my foot rub services to her..you can see me love/hate it...I love rubbing her beautiful feet but hate how turned on it makes me and cant wait for you to give me release later in the evening...
Perhaps over time you decide to take things further, dressing up in her clothes...or working ways to bring us all together.

3) You are the best friend of my daughter. You are a flirt and love the attention. A simple story of us flirting, coming together...perhaps my wife or daughter are passed out in the same room as we tease and get closer together. The thought of you having your friends dad as she sleeps close by is a turn on. Maybe the other person awakes..

4) Step mother and step son, perhaps finding evidence of an affair and starting small, like asking for pictures of her in lingerie in the same way she sent to her "boyfriend" she was having the affair with, using her credit card to buy nicer things for her to wear, controlling/dictating what she wears on a daily basis, initially non-contact based sexual gratification, perhaps jerking off infront of her when she's in the shower or bath, potentially joining her

5) friends daughter...etc. Needs a ride to a modelling job, asks if I can stay for moral support. The shoot progresses to her modelling underwear, lingerie etc..open to different ideas..

6) She has recently started working for the company, it’s a great job, money is ok, hours are hard but it will pay off in the end. Her boss (to be defined) see’s her one night, coming out of a club, the collar around her neck connected to a lead. The club is a fetish club, he has been there himself…

An opportunity arises where he needs to travel to Paris, he requests she joins him.

In the preceding weeks, she receives anonymous gifts, shoes,clothes, collar…she has no idea where from, then a note to say to bring them to Paris.

Whilst in Paris, he gives her tickets to a Burlesque club..

This story could be changed in a number of ways, the gifts may not happen…instead, he could take her shopping in Paris, spoil her whilst they are there.

Slowly seduces her and takes her on as a sub, the club is more of a kink club with a burlesque show etc.

7) Mother/Son or Aunt/Nephew, my husband has an affair and she escapes to our country cabin initially for a weekend, we'd talk virtually about what happened but when she shows no signs of coming back I come out to stay, try to talk her into coming back but sense an opportunity for revenge, perhaps persuading or encouraging her to have fun on the side, exploring things she has never done but perhaps wanted to, ultimately resulting in the two of us fooling around. Fun elements of that would be the corruption of the elder female role by the younger male role, perhaps doing something sexual while the husband is on the phone or facetime etc


8) My wife is very submissive, needs to be tied up, restrained. We have often spoken about, fantasized about her being a beta to a younger lady. Would like to explore ideas of introducing that younger person in to our lives, things slowly progressing to the new lady being the alpha female...

Location

UK

Gender

Male

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
9Followers
37Following
1My Comments

Find Me Online

Contact Member

Contact Max_fantasy by clicking here.