Chell379

Thanks for checking out my profile. So first off, if you like to please women, you are into making the woman cum, you care about a woman's needs.... I am not the girl for you. Please close my profile and enjoy your time on lit!

I feel a woman should be completely in tune with the man's needs in all relationships all the time. She should spend her time focusing on his needs, his pleasure and what will give him the most incredible orgasm. That is my goal when I am here in lit.

A woman should not focus on her needs and desires only the man she is with. I consider my body nothing more than a resource to a man and consider my body his to use for his pleasure and release. A woman's pleasure should be derived from her ability to give the man something he will never forget and will always cherish... Her body, mind, soul....

I do have a few requirements for men I play with though....

1. Please be able to type and complete full sentences.

2. Please have some time to play. I want to fully please you and make sure your balls are empty and you are completely satisfied. I do not feel that can be done in 20 minutes or 30 minutes. Sometimes it may take 1 hour, 2 hours, or more...

3. Please enjoy sensual, erotic, lovemaking... While I am VERY submissive I am also sensual and erotic...

4. Please be creative. The normal "hi" or "sup" is not something that will catch my attention. Let me know why you feel I should be the one who gets to please you.

Just so you know I do have pictures I share sometimes. It is a case by case basis on whether I share them or not. I do not phone so please do not ask. I am looking for an online play partner for long term fun and I am open to sharing email addresses if the person likes me and I like them.

I am NOT into family, incest, bathroom, blood, physical abuse, or submissive men so if you are into those things please do not message me.

As far as me goes.... I am 32 years old, I am 5'7, 145 lbs, I have brown blonde hair, blue eyes, and I used to swim in high school and college. I am 36D, I have been told I have a nice butt, and longer legs.

Thank you for checking out my profile! Have a great day and enjoy!

Location

USA

Gender

Female

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
21Followers

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Member

Contact Chell379 by clicking here.