• Authors
  • LeighKent

LeighKent

Naked is when you're without clothes. Nekkid is when you're without clothes and you're up to something.

Some of you have asked to know a little bit about me so here goes. I've been enjoying the stories here for quite some time and recently decided to try my hand at writing. My stories are part fantasies that I have and part actual things that I have done. It's up to you to try to determine which you think is which. The town in the Sam stories is an actual place and it's where I live. If you're from there you probably have enough clues in the stories to recognize it. Like Sam's character I enjoy being nude in places where I shouldn't be and the list of sexual things I've tried is probably shorter than the ones I haven't. I appreciate your comments and feedback and plan to share more of Sam's exploits going forward.

For my followers, I'm going to add more of Sam's stories, Please bear with me. I had a mishap a few weeks ago and broke several bones in one of my hands, I'm typing with one hand to update this profile in the hope you all won't give up on me. Once I heal I promise Sam will be back with more exciting adventures to cum.

Thank all of you for patiently waiting. I am FINALLY healed and writing again. Sam's next chapter should be released shortly.

Gender

Female

Author Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
179Followers
12Following
8My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

44

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Exhibitionist, Light Bondage, Toys, Multiple Partners, Interracial

Contact Author

Contact LeighKent by clicking here.