Geetanjali

I’m Geetanjali (34), a married Indian woman, eagerly looking forward to quality role plays. I also enjoy casual chit-chats with intelligent people, but by nature, I cling more to ideas than people. Thus, I may not go well along with those who seek to explore/share their personal life or vivid talks.

I’m an avid reader with a growing inclination to write, most of what I’ve written in private domain are sketches and reflections. For a married lady with dreary physical mating sessions, there is not much alluring to reflect upon but unheard cries and accounts of how she hankered last night.
Yes, craving...!
This word, in my view, best annotates the carnal life of a deprived wife. It’s a price of loyalty she pays, merrily… but with an utter longing for Leviathan. However, he never had to come out of her daydreams and ironically she can never welcome him, on her side of the bed.
Isn’t this a classic dilemma?
This lewd quandary of a devoted married life has fashioned now near to perfection, as she has to carry a much younger and more strained body into her mid-thirties. Her unattended, well-covered body under the tight wrappings of a simple Saree is still embarrassingly well proportionate with curves and mounds, here and there. So, it packs charm upon charm, like rose petals in an inexpensive vase - If I may dramatize!

Location

India

Gender

Female

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
43Followers
5Following
28My Favorites
3My Comments

More About Me

Contact Member

Contact Geetanjali by clicking here.