• Authors
  • IRLinstruction

IRLinstruction

<I prefer to PM with females, thanks though, guys>

I seek reoccurring communication over longer periods of time. Only after learning about your thoughts is it possible to really truly arouse the biggest erogenous zone of the body. The mind. And I enjoy giving pleasure and orgasms much more than I've ever enjoyed receiving it.
----
I'm not here to flirt or to hook up. This is not about me, its about you.

I am a corrupter of sorts. I am the devil on your shoulder, urging you on into naughty sexual situations, helping you get what you've really been craving and fantasizing about so badly but never pushed yourself to actually act on it.

Message me when you are willing to follow direction in your daily life to be naughtier when it is inappropriate, have more sexual fun around others, and stop hiding it.

Interested in being humiliated in front of others? Exposed? Shown off? Caught/Risky situations? ...and others.

I also enjoy opening minds and eyes and teaching females about new things and situations as a guide. This is obviously not meant for females that are already experienced in many different forms of naughtiness.

-------------------------
Since I get this question multiple times when I am online:
Q: "What kind of instructions do you give people?"
A: This varies greatly and is custom tailored to their desires and fantasies. Therefore, it is individual for each person and is not a quick 'get me off' talk. It is dependent on the following attributes:
-Sexual experience
-Level of naughtiness/kink
-Displayed Obedience
-Current surroundings/environment
------------------------
I am not interested in instructing you how to get yourself off when you are alone. I focus on interaction between people, so you must be able to be heard or seen by someone else.

I have noticed there are a lot of liars who use my 'service' to force an RP type of scenario, acting as if they are in a situation and interacting with others, while in fact, they are sitting alone and not following any instruction at all. This is a waste of my time. The whole point of this is for you to actually experience something new and exciting or thrilling, instead of simply fantasizing about it. Therefore, if you message me, I tolerate no lies, only honesty.
-----------
If you read this far, I'm both impressed and appreciative.

I am also open to simply chatting, as well, and can be very polite, friendly, and funny. :) Giving instructions is only when the female needs such interaction.

Gender

Male

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
14Followers
95Following
4My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Taboo, Public, Innappropriate, Exhibitionism, Age Differences