GeminiSwitch01

*Sitting on a chair relaxed, or lounging in a pile of pillows on the floor, a brown eye partially hidden behind the bangs of brown hair, I look upon the room's activities, smiling, taking in the fun and wonderful energies the inhabitants put into the room*

Greetings everyone. My name is Gemini, but I prefer to go by Gem. I have been blessed by the gods with the ability to shapeshift! Usually I'm in a femme form, (pronouns are they/she) with brown eyes, brown hair that partially covers an eye. But if you ask nicely, I may use my power to change into something else, modifying my original body, or making a new one, going either more masc. or feminine. (Though I will never get rid of my male parts, please don't ask.) It's getting more and more rare that I'll go more male, and prefer more feminine looks.

If you find me in the Futa room, It probably means I'm there as a futa.

https://images.app.goo.gl/9WZMUw8Qthe2cAs68

https://images.app.goo.gl/WkfQ2XfU8NUTyFNMA

https://scrolller.com/fireplace-incase-1divg5fe4j

I like to chat, cyber, and roleplay with others on this site. For roleplay, I'm into a lot of things, the only things I don't do are:

Scat, heavy blood/mutilation, and death.

One of Futaebony's whores, I love being her little bitch.

I ask that if we roleplay, please put effort and some thought into what is going on and don't dictate my own actions.

Take care everyone, and remember to reach out to friends and loved ones if things you need to.


Gender

Genderqueer

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
16Followers
6Following

More About Me

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Fetishes

Bdsm, Impact Play, Bondage, Crossdressing, Leather, Futa, Verbal Humiliation, Pet Play, Degredation, Pleasing Others, Being Pleased, Informed Consent

Contact Member

Contact GeminiSwitch01 by clicking here.