• Authors
  • greytonesandredlights

greytonesandredlights

I came to expand my erotic writing and figured I'd kill two birds with one stone. First person perspective and erotic (or sex scenes in general). I feel I've done this and must reduce my stories to significantly smaller ones. 2000 and less.

Sorry I treat my writing like gesture drawing, the hours into a craft that doesn't make money is just side entertainment for me as an outlet. Some of these stories take over 40 hours. I'm just hoping the story entertains some people. On average it takes 4 minutes to read 1000 word but 2 hours to write/edit 1000 words.

Unfortunately what brought me to this conclusion was the last story I wrote took 40 hours and spread over 3 months.

This may break the illusion for some, but why INCEST? first I don't imagine incest, their just couples, then I add an incest mask over the story. The real fun I have is not the idea of it, but rather making the unbelievable believable. Incest just happens to be best category to do that in. Plus everyone likes to watch a train wreak happen but not actually be on one, so the increased numbers gives me more insight into the story craft.

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
This MonthUpdated
798Followers
2Following
3My Favorites
11My Comments
4Series Published

Contact Author

Contact greytonesandredlights by clicking here.