• Authors
  • billtomlin60

billtomlin60

Hi there! I am a published author of a 'normal' book, as well as an author of several erotic books on Amazon. I'm experimenting with a new type of serial experience with my latest work, The Reluctant Cuck which is an Amazon Kindle Vella series, be sure to check it out!

I like to write exciting, exotic, and erotic stories, some of which are based on actual events, and others that are based on the deepest, darkest fantasies of mine, or men and women who shared them with me. I grew to manhood during the sexual revolution of the 70s and 80s, when men and women freely explored their sexuality in new, stimulating and previously forbidden ways.

My highly detailed, deeply human and graphic stories leave nothing out, and will sweep you into the passion and excitement that comes from exploring the most intimate and erotic fantasies and desires of men and women. My writing interests include; alpha, beta, bi, bdsm, cuckold, fantasy, first time, hardcore, MMF, MFF, orgies, porn, roleplay, sluts, trans and much more.

I vividly remember nervously working up the courage to buy my first Penthouse magazine from the photo section of a grocery store, while trying to ignore the disapproving look from the woman behind the counter. Reading the erotic stories in Penthouse influenced me, and I started creating my own stories in my head. Fast forward to 30+ years later, and I'm finally writing and publishing all the awesome erotica that's been swirling around in my brain for so long.

I've been married for over 20 years to my beautiful wife, who is the inspiration for many of the erotic, hardcore stories I write about. Much of the female point of view in my writing comes from her, as well as from my past girlfriends who shared with me their feelings, emotions and fantasies about sex and relationships.

If you enjoy my books, please leave a star rating and if you're feeling very generous a brief review - these are the most helpful ways for indie authors like me to learn what you like! Thank you in advance, and enjoy!

Becoming a Bi Beta Cuckold Part 1 - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QHFKMPB/

Becoming a Bi Beta Cuckold Part 2 - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07RLPRL2J/

Hollywood's Fallen Angels Part 1 -
https://www.amazon.com/Hollywoods-Fallen-Angels-Book-1-ebook/dp/B08D72WRNL

Hollywood's Fallen Angels Part 2 -
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08D72RXNQ

The Reluctant Cuck
https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/story/B09KLB4TFB

Location

Texas

Gender

Male

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
74Followers
21Following
63My Favorites
72My Comments

More About Me

Age

64

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Writing Erotic Stories

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Alpha, Beta, Bisexual, Cuckold, Dominant, Submissive, MMF, MFM, FFM, Bondage, BDSM, Rope Play, Role Play, Voyeur

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact billtomlin60 by clicking here.