• Authors
  • Scottish_Druid

Scottish_Druid

Although this is supposed to be biography, I tend not to colour inside the lines. I don't play well with others (lousy husbands in particular), am known to bite, been told I've made three wives up-the-duff (one wanted to get knocked up, the other two just happened), consider myself to be the Dog of apathetic agnostics with dyslexia, and think the biggest problem with humanity is people, doubly so for solicitors (lawyers) and politicians... deal with it, or don't.
Other than that, I'm former military security, still collect and shoot what firearms the government lets me, and think that Socialists and Communists should be put out out of everyone elses misery. Seriously, who in the right mind would look back on Mao, Stalin, PolPot and Hitler and think 'Gosh, Socialism and Communism is a great idea. Lets see if we can bring back all that great government control that gives us the daily bread lines, murder and suffering.
Story notes:
Sarah: My first work written in 1997, likely while drinking, was intended to be continued, may get to it some day. Also it was done on a modern (for the time) Pentium 2 computer that only had Microsoft Works and colonial English so the spelling is a bit buggered.
Desert Rose: Inspired by a lady I knew years back; still think of her fondly and would not mind seeing some time. Names and places changed to protect, well, everyone actually. This is still in progress and will be added to once I like the next part. It took over a year to get the first 60k words, so do the maths.

Location

Earth, Sol

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
93Followers
3Following
3My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Scottish_Druid by clicking here.