S_Isemen

I'll begin with a thank-you, chances are if you're reading this then you may have read at least part of my story "First Night Seduction" it is something of a major departure from my usual erotic subject matter which is generally based around the fetish/B.D.S.M. scene with straight couples (well there's the occasional bi female!). I also have to thank unilive who very kindly said that my gay story was worth launching onto the reading public! His story U-N-I is more than worth a read - especially if you're into music in general and Coldplay in particular.

Speaking of music I've put together a playlist for the story on Spotify and with an unbelievable lack of imagination it's entitled First Night Seduction - I hope you enjoy it.

I've been writing stories for so long I can't recall a time when I didn't! Then lo and behold a number of friends I was brave/silly enough to show some stories to actively encouraged me to try and get them published - now that was a surprise! Turns out writing's the easy part, publishers have no standard submission process, literary agents ditto and I find myself running round in circles metaphorically speaking.

Anyway if you liked "First Night Seduction" or even if you didn't please let me know.

Best thoughts to all.

Location

South Yorkshire

Gender

Female

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
47Followers
1Following
9My Favorites
36My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Reading, Writing (obviously), Friends, Dreaming

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Domination, Flogging, Bondage, , Edging

Contact Author

Contact S_Isemen by clicking here.