• Authors
  • PreacherPorn

PreacherPorn

Hey Luvs,
Update for you and answers to a few questions I've seen in the comments on my stories. I'm hard at work on part thirteen of Geeks Big Break trying to tie up some of the threads. Especially the athletic department investigation and getting the Chadwicks their just deserts. Also getting Mia collared and having a wedding for Tiffany, Abi, Fiona, Mia and Gio. Moving into the palace and finding out how many of Gio's women might already be pregnant. Also get Cheri's cherry popped and seeing if she is ready to join the family. That will end the Geeks Big Break and set up next years Geek follow up: Geek's Big Family.
So that brings me to what is on for 2024? First finishing Waking the vengence and tying up all the lose ends in that story. Also people have been asking me when they might see the next Trophy Wives School. Expect that in 2024 you should see several Trophy Wives School books. Especially Ruth, Elizibeth Bishop (Pastor Jeffs wife) Erin Bishop (The Pastors virgin daughter and hopefully Pastor Jeff himself.
So stay tuned for those and a few others that I'm already working on. Until then have a Merry Holiday season and a Happy New year.
XOXO
Liza

Liza Devereaux is the erotic and erotic romance pen name of a young woman writing her erotic fantasies. She is the daughter of a strict religious pastor. She has shed the shackles of her upbringing and living her life in a polyamorous relationship. These stories are comprised of her and her spouses' fantasies.

Location

along the east coast

Gender

Female

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
4061Followers
73Following
250My Favorites
21My Comments
3Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Writing, Reading

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact PreacherPorn by clicking here.