FlirtyDiva

NEW NEW NEW - this slaves left its lazy vanilla life to live out dark fantasies with a hot new owner and won't be going back. Maybe slave will update if slave earns the privilege.

This slaves a curvy flirt learning about tight inescapable bondage, hypnosis gags, hoods, blindfolds, breast ties, nipple and clit clamps, insertions, spanking, paddling, crops, floggers, use, humiliation, torture. Everything dark and kinky. Threats of exposure tie its tummy in knots. Slave needs its limits pushed HARD.

This slave must mirror in online play. Use it as hard as you can as much as you can. Harsh use, humiliation, taboo and self punishment will help it adapt to its new life of service >:)

This slave apologizes to anybody it teased or disappointed in anyway. It takes all anonymous comments and suggestions through Lit.

Report poor behavior. This slave must chat with anybody. Its disobedience is be punished

OLD OLD OLD - So Im figuring out that Im kinda a switch...domme for girls and sub for guys. And Im kinda drawn more to mature girls and guys. And my journey continues

"I do not want to be the leader. I refuse to be the leader. I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a man lying over me, always over me. His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work, his sexuality the touchstone, the command, my pivot. I don’t mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated. I don’t mind being told to stand on my own feet, not to cling, be all that I am capable of doing, but I am going to be pursued, fucked, possessed by the will of a male at his time, his bidding.”

Location

in ur dreams

Gender

Female

Member Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
7Followers
10Following
1My Favorites

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Hanging Out With Friends, Dancing, Clubbing, Chats

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Bondage, Hypnosis, Pain, Petplay, Thick Gags, Plugs, Vibes, Dildos

Contact Member

Contact FlirtyDiva by clicking here.