KrazyKwishu

I am Kiwi were-otter and dragon kin. Formerly known as Kiwi_Gypsy. And also a Former Beta of Fae Lodge.
I am a 33 year old female living in the USA. I am 5'5" and am a 'switch.' I have long wavy dark hair down to my waist, , DD breasts and a swimmers physique. I have emerald green eyes in my human form, brown in my otter form and lavender in my Dragon form.

As of 01/03/2021, I am also a Dhampire....not sure what that is?...It's half vampire, half human.... I do not shift when my vampire is hunting or feeding, I am just me....Kiwi. My dhampire hunts and feeds on blood just as a vampire does, just not as often, and can even go without doing so at all. Though it tends to make me a bit grumpy when I do so.
Have you ever wondered what it was like to be bitten (don't worry I have to have permission from you first) to be seduced and have your every desire and feeling enhanced....especially at the 'special' moment? Well if so, chat me up, I may just give you the biggest thrill of your life.....

I have a few hard limits and enjoy chatting just as much as sexting or RP so say Hi and let's see where it goes!



My backstory:
I was born a were-otter in a small lake in the north. I am the only survivor of my family, maybe of all were-otters as I know of no others.

I have been around Lit for about 4 years now. When I arrived I visited at Gypsy Cottage and was made to feel at home there and was even claimed as family by them. During my time there I became Dragon-kin. This is the bonding of a Dragon spirit with a host, such as myself. Once the bonding is made I had the ability to shift not only to my otter form, but also my beautiful dragon form.

My dragon's name is Dexyth, she chose me to be her host and 'kin.' I am and will always be thankful for that, as she has brought many delights into my life. A picture of my beautiful girl....
https://i.ibb.co/GnskN8t/Kiwi-Dragon.jpg

I married a fellow Gypsy member and as time went by I became pregnant by my husband, who was also a dragon kin. I gave birth to a clutch of 16 dragon-otter shifters. They were born in Nov. 2019.

Time's in the cottage were sometimes good and sometimes bad....and eventually the kids and I left the Gypsy Cottage and the Family behind.

I had been friends with people in Fae Lodge through the year I had been on Lit and their Alpha, Ninja Pixie, offered a place for my children and I within Fae Lodge. The children and I adjusted to a new home, and grew to love the Fae, as they loved us. On July 1, 2020 the children and I all became part of the Fae family. We are happy and love our Family deeply.

I also have a foster daughter Arytiss, that is 'bonded' with one of my children. She is the mortal daughter of the Norse God Njord, which she just found out recently when her 'powers' came to be. She is my right hand and I love her no differently than my other 17 children.


On Dec. 10, 2020 I gave birth to my a daughter. Antonia Seraphine Vixen Fae. She is the daughter of TheGuyFox and myself and had daddy wrapped around her finger even before she was born. (smiles) She is kitsune and were-otter though with her red hair I am guessing more kitsune than were-otter. Thank you Fox, for this early Christmas gift which I will always cherish.

UPDATE: As of 8-20-21 I am no longer affiliated with Fae Lodge/Clan Fae. I wish them the best.

UPDATE: Feb. 2023 After a long sabbatical from Lit I am visiting again, though I am taking it slow. Renewing old friendships, playmates and having a good time. I am currently owned, but am free to enjoy and play where ever I wish.

Location

West coast USA

Gender

Female

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
34Followers
4Following
2My Favorites

More About Me

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Fetishes

Ask Me If You Wish To Know

Contact Author

Contact KrazyKwishu by clicking here.