Midwinter_Marie

A taste for the darkly dramatic mixed with a love of atmosphere and depth. I have no interest in pms that simply want to go straight to the point. In fact, I have no interest in pms at all. At least not at first. Take the time to get to know me. Make the effort.
I am attracted to strength, both male and female but I have no interest in being a sub or a pet. I want to be overwhelmed not enslaved. I am here for consensual adult conversation and to let my imagination fly.
I love the feel of cold night air on my naked skin. The low moan of the wind through trees. The rising anticipation that something is about to happen.

Update July 2020:
When I first started to explore the rooms on chat I was initially curious about what I would find. My intention was to push my limits a little bit, see how far they stretched into the dark. To see what I liked, to see what I didn’t. If I’m honest, I’m still exploring.

But I have discovered things about myself. It may save time if I list the things that just don’t work for me. I wouldn’t want to waste your time. Or mine.

I come here to escape reality. If you want to talk to me about my day, please do it in the main rooms. I can be quite chatty. If you enter into a PM with me, please leave reality at the door. If your first coment to me me is “Hi” “ASL?” or telling me your own age and location, then I am unlikely to respond. That tells me that you want to ground our PM in reality and that just isn’t what I come here for. PMs should only be used to explore our imaginations. I don’t need to know what you look like in real life, I am only interested in how you think.

I love roleplays, particularly involving the dark and supernatural. I don’t mind them being rough and I don’t mind them being scary. Something to make my heart beat faster. I enjoy scenarios involving vampires, monsters, demons, strong men and strong women. I enjoy the sensation of claws, talons and teeth. I enjoy the wild pleasure of being taken by someone, or something, far more powerful than me.

I want to lose my soul a little. Maybe I want to lose all of it.

I should also stress that this is fantasy. This is imagination. I do not get reality and fantasy confused and I expect the same in others.

I will never be owned by anyone, will never wear a collar, and being called a slut or other ugly names does absolutely nothing for me. But I enjoy the experience of being conquered and taken, albeit temporarily.

I will not play underage or scat, have no interest in family. Otherwise, my limits are wider than I ever would have imagined.

Other than that, my main request would be that, if we are playing, and for whatever reason, you need to leave, a courtesy goodbye would be appreciated.

So, if I haven’t put you off, you can find me in the thickest darkest parts of the forest, amongst the trees. I’m still trying to find out how deep they go.

Update 2024. I am still enjoying role plays. These are examples of role plays that have made me very wet. If you want to play with me, but are struggling to come up with ideas you think may appeal, pick one of them.

Scenario 1: my character is taken by a vampire. I have no interest in romance; I prefer my vampires cruel and evil. The story does not have to be excessively violent, it could involve seduction, but I do not want gentleness.

Scenario 2: I am a journalist/student investigating an ancient ruined building. I inadvertently wakes up something ancient, horny and evil.

Scenario 3: a fantasy/historical setting. I am taken prisoner by a warlord. My people defeated, I am brought to his tent/palace.

To repeat. I have no interest in realistic stories. Bring on the fantasy!











Gender

Female

Member Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
TodayUpdated
17Followers
4My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Curious

Fetishes

Women, Men, Seduction, Gothic, The Supernatural, Vampires, Bondage, Rough, Wild

Contact Member

Contact Midwinter_Marie by clicking here.