onmykneesjenny

Just a typical mom who is open minded.....I do enjoy chatting with much older men about anything....attracted and addicted since young it is just easier as they are funny and humourous plus lots of candid dirty thoughts. Friends have always considered me fairly attractive . I do not think I am sexy but enough to be hit on when I am at the gym. I enjoy kissing and feeling hands on my bare arms, neck, shoulders. Love perverted men with lots of semen and when they are not shy to let me catch them staring. I think I should change my alias to Taboo Mom or Sub Mom......that should be fun. Some faq...I am pretty fit and toned and I still masturbate and have my own fantasies...something I have been doing since young and even my family knows i enjoy it or maybe it is just my biological clock ticking. I do enjoy the attention from older men and it sometimes leads to emotions and physical intimacy mainly nonconsensual initially.
I am so bad at role play and I think I relate to real life experiences better.....or if you want to ask me anything.

Gender

Female

Member Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
30Followers
22Following
1My Favorites

More About Me

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Contact Member

Contact onmykneesjenny by clicking here.