MaryBeth1022

I can be shy and outgoing on the same day--it just depends on who I am with and what is happening to me at the time.

I was engaged, but I'm no longer engaged. I live back at home, because my parents are paying for me to finish my graduate degree. (Who can argue with that, right!)

I look for smart, intelligent, depraved, smart, intelligent, dark, smart, intelligent people to talk with and role play with. (Hey, take notice of all the correct sentence structure and grammatical correctness!) I will only chat with and role play with those that can construct sentences together and communicate complete thoughts.

I have an addictive personality, so I have a feeling I will be on this site quite often...haha...and I'm okay with that.

I am extremely open minded, not like many of my friends, so this seems like a great place to explore the craziest of fantasies with like minded people.

I’m definitely interested in chatting, exploring with women as well. Will voice with the right person.

Yes, that is me in the photo ... recent trip to Caribbean!

Gender

Female

Member Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
22Followers

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Curious

Fetishes

Way Too Many To List!

Contact Member

Contact MaryBeth1022 by clicking here.