MadamTera

Objective, intellectual discussion only. I am not a dominant or dominatrix.

May also be interested in discussing past experiences involving observations at the local YMCA growing up(Non-sexual), as well as other related topics.

Another topic of interest for objective discussion could be a CFNM church and the surrounding lifestyle.





Any indication that you have not understood or failed to comply with any of the following will definitely ensure you are ignored, most often without notice of any kind...

1. Lack of courtesy and/or respect.
2. Not having anything interesting or specific to say. "I like your name" or "So, what are you into?" are the perfect examples of the kinds of things that will get you ignored. Also, "Let's have a long chat about how there's nothing to talk about" is another good example.
3. Requests for role play or cyber of any kind.
4. Not having a profile filled out. It's very easy to do so, after all. Not putting in even the minor effort to do so is an indication of not being capable of putting effort into a mutually enjoyable conversation, either.
5. Don't say anything about what you WISHED you looked like, or about attributes you WISHED you had. In a chatroom, it is completely irrelevant.
6. Don't berate me with personal questions. This is not a dating site, after all.
7. Not using proper grammar. No 'internet-lingo,' please.
8. Don't post links. I'm not at all interested.

Hopefully by complying with these, we can enjoy a mutually enjoyable conversation together.














Location

US

Gender

Female

Member Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
19Followers
4My Favorites

More About Me

Age

60

Contact Member

Contact MadamTera by clicking here.