• Authors
  • Natalie_the_Catalie
Reader Profile image
userpic of Natalie_the_Catalie

Natalie_the_Catalie

https://i.imgur.com/A1ymeO9.gifv

Hello and good evening. My name is Natalie. I am in my 30s, married, and submissive. I live in the southeast US at a small marketing firm mostly doing client relations, about half time per week. I am typically quite extroverted and bubbly which suits my profession. We make a nice living but my life has fallen into a very typical suburban drag. I know, it's almost a stereotype - horny, unsatisfied, suburban housewife. Stereotypes exist for a reason, I guess!

My husband does not know I come here, but partly I'm here because our sex life has lost a lot of its luster. He just doesn't seem interested in me anymore, and honestly as I get older (and perhaps have more time on my hands) I have become attracted to bdsm type themes and I know he won't be interested in exploring those with me.

I like roleplaying sometimes, but I also have enjoyed real-time play (text only, since this is a text medium anyway, right?). I hate to just throw out a list of kinks, but perhaps it's the best way to give a sense of what I like. I like sexual power play, subtle shifts of power and dynamics of that sort. I like the idea of being pushed by a client or a boss in a professional environment. Daring me to complain about your palm slowly sliding up my thigh as we grab a drink after closing a deal. And daring me to push away when you lead me to the door with a palm pressed against my bottom. I love that kind of thing.

Rituals of spanking are immense fantasies for me. The embarrassment and shame of acquiescing when you demand I get on all fours and hike me skirt up, followed by the fierce pain of a series of heavy smacks on my cheeks. The way you tell me what a naughty girl I've been, and ask me what my husband would think if he saw me like this. The worst part was how you'd make me sit on the "timeout" chair after punishment. A regular metal folding chair with one keen difference: the firm metal dildo welding to the seat. "That's going up your ass whether you want it or not. Timer starts when you take it all, so lube it up and sit down, Natalie."

Sexual humiliation is another major kink of mine. Body shaming and exhibitionism, especially if it's forced, are triggers. When you demand me to place my hands on my head, and don't dare move while you twist open the buttons on my blouse, it makes me melt. And when your hands slide under my bra and squeeze, teasing me: "A nice pair of fat titties, Natalie.." You make the point by reaching down with your other hand and squeezing my tummy, embarrassing me.

Physically, I am 5'5'', chestnut hair, big brown eyes, full lips, 38DD. Here's some photos for you to enjoy! Please say hello! If I'm online there's a better than even chance that I have a butt plug in my bottom already. I think the butt plug is the most erotic sex toy. When it feels big, it can be paralyzing and intense, just a great feeling to make you feel submissive and weak. Which is a great feeling for me.

https://i.imgur.com/cYIoUp7.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ScWEQHU.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Y32gH1a.jpg

Gender

Female

Member Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
43Followers

More About Me

Weight

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Exhibitionism, Body Shaming, Humiliation, Misogyny, Submission, Degradation, Embarrassment, Spanking

Contact Member

Contact Natalie_the_Catalie by clicking here.