MissMollyQ

Daughtersbustyfriend@gmail.com for hangouts.

Considering its fantasy I tend to waver on whether or not I'm willing to play family or give any concern to consent. Case by case based on the ideas.

no pissing/scat. no rimming. no animals. nothing overly violent for the sake of violence.

My ideal partner: Exceptionally thick and hung, charming as the day is long although a bit more assertive than some folks are used to. A perfect gentleman in front of the right people and exceptionally inappropriate when away from spying eyes.

Me: I'm 5'3" with wavy/curly coffee brown hair, to my mid back when straightened. Large curious brown doe eyes with naturally long lashes. Naturally pillowy lips. Not oversized but jst right. 36DD-28-36 115 lbs. My ass cheeks wonderfully pillowy as well. The perfect amount of jiggle above my thick thighs on the legs of the tiny frame. Fully shaven where I should be.

I love being used, however, I'm no bimbo. You need to be creative, convincing, and/or charming in order to get to that point. I love the need to release pent up lust and the pursuit to do so. I love to hear the thoughts of my partner through the roleplay. Something about my face being used as a jerk off sleeve gets me hot. Presentation decides whether that sleeve is for your cock or not.

Writing Sample :
::You can hear the soft sounds of me emerging from your daughters room upstairs. My bare feet patting the floor as I make my way toward you. Still wearing the green tank top from earlier in the day, however now it is apparent that I've taken my bra off. Massive teen udders bouncing and swaying with each and every movement. I've traded my jean shorts for some soft cotton ones. Cluelessly wandering into the den, still rubbing my eyes. The message having woken me. I had no idea, however, that I was being summoned to drain my friend's daddy's balls of as much cum as he could deposit into me.:: Hey Mr. D ::sleepily smiling as I enter into the den:: Whats up? ::continuing to rub my eyes as I slowly wake up::

Ideas Dump:

-You've closed a big business deal out of town and now its time to celebrate. And it leads you to stepping out of your car at the local dive club to find a little treat for yourself to use. You looked at it like you would be doing this girl a favor when you pumped her full of cum. Really excited to pass on the victory of the day. She was probably a nobody anyways. It would almost be selfish for you to hold back and not really give her the full use experience. The club is loud so there really isn't any talking. Unless you're blatantly saying the filthy things you're thinking or are going to do to me. that I'd probably just smile and nod at. And while you're roughly using this local girl. You're really proud of yourself for doing this; for giving me this experience with your magnificently massive cock. She's there to amuse him. For him to use and talk down to the whole time. His personal celebration. It wasn't the first girl he had done it to. It wouldn't be the last. It was just a matter of finding a filthy back room or bathroom to use her in.

-You caught my daddy checking out your wife, now he was dead to you. Unfortunately that fact was kept a secret. You worked with him, he had helped you get into the business years ago. So you had to continue to play nice as if nothing had changed. Now here you are, staying in his guest room again. Another fight with the wife. And the tension was building. Watching his perfect family day by day. After the way you were disrespected you needed to balance the scales. And I was your retribution. You knew how much pride he had in me and decided you would find the right way to stretch me and pump me full of cum. Emptying weeks onto and into his pride and joy. It was just a matter of how.

-You are a big deal video podcaster. The platform doesn't completely outlaw adult activity. Your show has thrived in the setting because of the unhinged nature of some of your topics. Covering your typical masculine likes. And occasionally some tits. So your wife has invited company over for dinner on a night that you are required to stream a promotional show in your home studio. Beside the door was a large single pane window allowing a view into the room. Perhaps I walk by and your viewers take interest.(no family)

-My friends daddy. He's a happily married and a very masculine guy. He looks but has never thought of cheating. His looks toward his daughter's friend have lately become more and more intensive. Trying to see up a skirt w/o getting caught, trying to see her changing; an evolving obsession. He realizes that he's treading dangerous waters. Worried that he could have an outburst and get caught by someone. He convinces himself that he has to come up with a plan. He's going to use her like the toy he envisions, but it's going to be under his controlled circumstances. Becoming more inappropriate with his comments. Perhaps getting a little handsy. Until finally he claims her holes..

Gender

Female

Member Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
15Followers

More About Me

Height

Short

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Contact Member

Contact MissMollyQ by clicking here.