• Authors
  • thegirlingray

thegirlingray

Hello, you can call me Ivy.

I'll say this up front, I don't like small talk. So, if you wish to engage in conversation with me, let it be something other than the typical small talk. For some reason it really gets on my nerves. I guess because I just don't like being put on the spot a lot.

Now, with that said, lets get down to why I am really here.

I'm looking for some role play. A friend told me that I would have lots of luck with finding my role plays that I like to do.

I will also add that they are rather specific ones.

I'll give you more info about them, if you are curious. But I'll just go over the general theme of both of them.

One has to deal with the universe of Blackadder the third. I would really appreciate it if before you send me a message asking me what that is, if you don't know, to do a little research before hand. Yes, I know, I'm giving you homework to do.

The other theme I like to play with, is in the universe of Team Fortress. Yes, the game haha. I'm interested in having interactions with Medic.

Now, let me talk about things that I am not into.
I'm not into getting random role plays. I like talking over stuff first. But then again, I also just gave you some things that I am looking for.

I'm not into roughness. Please don't try to dominate me, tie me up, bondage, bdsm., etc..

I'm not into being called things like slut or whore. So please, keep that to yourself.

thank you.

Gender

Female

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
4Followers
1Following

More About Me

Hobbies

Drawing, Watching Horror Movies, Reading, Watching Youtube, Playing Table Top Games

Contact Author

Contact thegirlingray by clicking here.