sweetnirvana

comes from a family that is half Italian and half Hungarian,

4th Nov-

On this day I was in a critical moment as a single mother in teens and never employed I had taken up escorting as the profession and later turned in Porn.

I would like you to call OWNERS, rather than calling you fans / patrons / clients / customers.

Hmmm...what to write? Who's going to want to hear what I have to say?

Thanks for being here. :) …

And about me!! … I Elizabeth Renee Evans a.k.a Bobbi Starr

Actually the second part of my name is last name of a guy I was dating back then. It was the same guy who “convinced” young me to start dancing / stripping. He was already in the business and after a few months of begging me to dance for him, I finally said YES. I loved it and later on stripped more times for his agency. I was actually ashamed of how mush I actually loved to strip and I become hungry for more and wanted to work at more clubs as well. After that I took a trip to Las Vegas, met with Spiegler and the rest is pretty must history, the history of entering into escorting / whoring.

I officially joined “escorting” … almost I was 19. I grew up in a orthodox christian family to parents who originally came from Hungary .

And was into dancing since I was like three years old. Ballet made me stretchy and it is my stretchiness I was taking advantage of a lot of escorting. (The positions/ the postures, ahem ahem!!! ) Already being of exotic foreign looks, I started growing ridiculously amazing ass at early teens, what made myself, well, different. At one point my schoolmates started making fun of me, but eventually I have become confident and start loving the fact that I was different. "Young Mary,” or how myself calls myself on the go.

The first ever penis I saw in my life was Derrick Pierce's, on film, of course.

I am a sweet lady but at the same time my kinkiness and naughtiness goes beyond and above average. In a super short time I did way more than a normal whore is capable of. I did anal, I slept with Niggas, I went extra kinky with Kink and more (BDSM). No wonder why I grew an enormous fan base in a matter of months. But it is not only due to my sexual activity , my cuteness, ass and what I was capable of that made me famous so quick. It's also due to my emotional approach to my honourable clients. I love interacting with as many as during my day to day obligations, showing everyone that I am a normal human being and not trying to be something more.

A girl of many surprises, I am not holding myself back and loves giving opinions and sharing my point of view on everything imaginable. Besides whoring / escorting, dancing is my second passion. I also loves rap music and is a big fan of vaping.

In case you are new to the world of Bobbi ;) , open your eyes, watch me and be on the lookout for what is about to come next.

Finally, no words here could do justice to the gratitude and respect I have for all of you. It has been a great privilege to be part of an extraordinary relation.

Thanks for all you do!
- Bobbi

Location

L.A. / L.V.

Gender

Female

Member Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
13Followers
12Following

More About Me

Age

40

Height

Tall

Orientation

Pansexual

Dating Status

Swinger

Hobbies

Advocating, Black Supremacy, Reading, Dancing, Porn, Bdsm, Writing, Submission, Feelings

Pets

Bird(s), Dog(s)

Fetishes

Sucking, Licking, Rimming, Any Thing With Tongue, Kissing, Anal Fuck, Atm, Ptm, Showers, Sports, Golden Showers, Beach Fucks

Contact Member

Contact sweetnirvana by clicking here.