BWC_AL

Fit WM 43, well endowed, 9.25 in and thick. I Have been a Bull in Cuckold relationships for 15 years. I am currently in a live in relationship. This is my 5th such relationship.

Update 3 Dec 23. The hotwifes newly divorced best friend (Julie) moved in with us 3 months ago and she sleeps with us now. So my sex life is pretty full. The cuck has his own bed in the corner and his cleanup duties have now doubled. He is also caged daily so he is not distracted by erections and can more easily focus on his responsibilities.

This is the first relationship where i am a kept man/bull. All three of my house mates are successful executives so i have plenty of free time to stay fit. I hit the gym 4 mornings a week and go for a 4-5 mile run the other 3. And sunbathing naked by the pool in the afternoons.

If you are male and looking to RP then i am not your guy. And please don't PM me if you have no profile as i will not respond.

My sex life is both real, full, and varied. But if you have questions about the lifestyle, feel free to ask.

I mentioned to the girls that i visited the Breeding room on LIT and they are both somewhat intrigued by it. They now talk about it often and are considering the possibility of me breeding one or both of them. I must admit i am aroused by the thought and have been a breeder once in the past.

And, by the way, i like to use a spreader bar or a breeding bench when it's time.

I am also taken online now as i have made a very sensual and erotic connection with a lovely young Hotwife named Lauren from the UK.

https://images.thepersonalizedbest.com/engrave.jpg/?sku=6570&text0=Lauren%20&text1=Hotwife&fontid=1&material=silver&view=1&m=1200

https://78.media.tumblr.com/ff5d3cca9ec307ff423888cbcdabde08/tumblr_msu3zqKMHe1r2weuio1_1280.jpg

https://pin.it/45XoQpj9w
https://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltu29fKsFh1r15yneo1_500.jpg

Location

Fl

Gender

Male

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
TodayUpdated
1Followers
7Following
3My Favorites
4My Comments

More About Me

Age

43

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Hobbies

Training Cuckolds, Sex, And More Sex

Fetishes

Pretty Feet, Nice Full Labia's, Deep Penetration, Breeding Benches, Anal Play/plugs, Bare Bottom Spanking

Contact Author

Contact BWC_AL by clicking here.