• Authors
  • jessikab

jessikab

The picture is not me. Whilst I appreciate everyone's comments, even those that I neither enjoy reading or support I have made a decision to reject nasty, anonymous comments - If you have the courage to put your name to the bile you spew I will allow it to remain.

Unlike my sissy's (allourdesires) which while based in fact merge or over-inflate past sexual encounters, my stories, other than the "It began with a Need" series are primarily based on my experiences. That series was written as a result of roleplay scenario which I dreamt up and we enacted about January three years ago.

Contrary to the comments of some, probably male, anonymous commentators I find no reason to feel ashamed of my sexual history. I have always been honest with my multiple past partners, male or female; am not shy in demanding satisfaction and entertained many lovers, of which my husband was aware, right up to the day before my wedding. It has been my decision to remain faithful to him from that day forward, though he often wishes I would return to those heady days.

I'm so overwhelmed by your reaction so thank you to all of you who enter my world with an open, and slightly naughty mind!

Location

The City

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
128Followers
2Following
1My Favorites
5My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Other

Fetishes

Female Led Relationships, Feminisation

Contact Author

Contact jessikab by clicking here.