• Authors
  • Private4Brenda

Private4Brenda

An avid reader for years!

Finally had the courage to create a profile here and am loving it!

I'm on a journey like everyone else and after reflecting, I have decided to not only see the upcoming bend in the trail ahead but to actually make my way to it and see what awaits me once I get there.

I find my tastes are more discerning now more than when I found erotic literature so many years ago. Like so many others I was captivated by the needs of my youth for the raw sexuality of it all and it pleased me to no end.

Today, I understand through my journey I enjoy and seek out the romance and innocence of those, who like me, have come to terms with who they are on the inside, and have decided to take the steps necessary to be who we are in real life.

I have accepted I can't or won't be "Brenda" tomorrow, however, I know that in three months from now I will be farther along and feel more of what I know I desire.

A few things I have come to understand that I think are important to share; I'm not a sissy, I'm not gay, I'm not a "one and done", I need a connection with a man not solely based on sex, I'm interested in a relationship based on mutual trust and respect, I'm not looking to meet the perfect man, I'm looking to meet the perfect man for me, I'm looking to share two lives together and all the ups and downs that are associated with that, I love the power of touch and need it in my life, I am not attracted to a man's looks, power or money, I'm attracted to his confidence and how well he treats all people in the world, I don't need the best things in life, I need the real things it has to offer.

I will write my stories here in time. They will be my real-life experiences and my dreams I have been wanting to share for many, many years now.

Thank you all so much for being part of this wonderful community and reinforcing to me that I can find what I've been looking for, and making me feel that I am not alone with all these thoughts and emotions that I've repressed for so long.

Brenda XOXOXO

Location

Wisconsin

Gender

Transgender

Member Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
8Followers
57Following
118My Favorites
48My Comments

More About Me

Age

53

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Walking, Reading, Writing, Movies On The Couch, Wine, Great Bread, Chocolate Ice Cream, Feeling The Sun Kiss My Skin, Hot Baths, Remodeling & Renovation, Yardwork, Travel, Intimate Gatherings, Sharing, Real

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Crossdress, Housewife, Touch, Smooth & Soft Skin, Perfume, Tease, Seduction, Spanking, Breast & Nipple Caressing, Lipstick, Lingerie, Stocking & Garters Not Pantyhose, Massage, Nonconsent

Find Me Online

Contact Member

Contact Private4Brenda by clicking here.