• Authors
  • tenderplume

tenderplume

Hello!

My name is Kayla and I'm a web design & development major. I have had an interesting teenage period in my life where I was super confused and often scared why I never found boys interesting, especially since all the girls surrounding me did was talk about boys and sex. I found it quite unnervingly uninteresting. Eventually I came to the realization that I like girls. I shared this with my mother in all my teenage nervous excitement and being the catholic mum that she is, she threw me out. Ha!

I like to read. I have read everything from Tocqueville to Manga (Attack on titan), Steinbeck to Tolkien, Ayn Rand to Stephen King, and Robert Jordan.

I like hanging out in parks on sunny days and taking long strolls on the beach by myself to come up with solutions to problems I want to solve.

I came across this site while I was reading some lesbian erotica and learned that there's a chat site too. The chat site is very 20th century though. :p I'm open to chat to anyone as long as they're respectful and understand boundaries. I'm not sexually inclined toward the male gender.

Gender

Female

Member Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
4Followers
1My Favorites
10My Comments

More About Me

Age

22

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Gay

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Music, Reading, Movies, Design, Drawn Art

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

:)

Contact Member

Contact tenderplume by clicking here.