PaperFlowerDreams

"Oh, love is a journey with water and stars . . .
Kiss by kiss I travel your little infinity."

If you're on my profile, you're probably here wondering, "what ever happened to her?"

I was a paper flower dream that became reality through a beckandcall. I didn't come here looking for anything but escape, but what I found was freedom in the form of the purest love I've ever known.

If you're looking for me, I'm sorry to disappoint; I'm not returning. But if you find me, it will be curled up in the home I made with the most beautiful human being in the entire universe. I am blessed to wake up every morning next to the ever-devoted worshipper who turned me into a chained woman. For what else am I if not a slave to the angel who taught me what love truly is? I may hold the leash . . . but beckandcall holds my whole heart.

I've had a lot of titles over the years. But the one that matters to me most is "partner" and "wife." The kinky stuff? Well now. That's just the cherry on top.

Thank you all for the conversations, the friendships, and the nights spent in your company. As I venture off into a world without Lit, I will not forget this place. After all . . . it gave me my beloved.

Goodnight, all. I wish you the very best.

Location

With my love.

Gender

Female

Member Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
17Followers
1Following
5My Comments

More About Me

Contact Member

Contact PaperFlowerDreams by clicking here.