• Authors
  • ThatNewGuy

ThatNewGuy

March 13, 2024

My first romance story, Full Circle, has been posted. One of the things I enjoy about Literotica is the chance to explore writing in a variety of genres. I had fun writing this story, and I hope you have fun reading it.

Thank you for your support and encouragement. I've met some wonderful people through this website, and I'm a better writer because of it. Feel free to drop me a line any time at thatnewguy4@protonmail.com.

Oct. 11, 2023

One of my only recurring dreams is about tornadoes. You’ll find a tornado in the opening scene of my latest story, Maize. It’s a scene I wrote three years ago. After several failed attempts, I finally wrangled the rest of the story onto paper. It posts to Erotic Horror on Thursday, Oct. 12. The story includes some standard horror elements, but it also touches on the dread that stems from our desire to protect those we love and the knowledge that sometimes we are powerless to do so. I hope you’ll give it a read.

Aug. 21, 2023

I'm taking a short break to work on some writing projects outside of Lit. I do have two works-in-progress that I hope to finish and post here at some point in the future.

March 9, 2023

Stories glorifying extreme violence and murder I find absurd, so I wrote an absurd story about it. If you like "The A-Team" and over-the-top satire, you might like "The BTB-Team".

Oct. 2, 2022

I haven’t written much lately, so I forced myself to submit an entry for this year’s Halloween Contest. It’s just a fun piece of holiday fluff. It’ll be live on Monday, Oct. 3. The idea came to me when I drove by a mom-and-pop self-storage facility. What’s the weirdest thing someone has stored in one of those units, I wondered. The image of a pine box coffin sitting on an empty concrete slab popped into my head. Why was it there? Who found it? What was inside? You’ll find the answers in “Abandoned.” Happy Halloween!

March 24, 2022

The conclusion to the Art of Deception series should be submitted in the next few days. I'd planned to finish some other ideas before returning to the world of Adam and Carina, but I couldn't stop thinking about possible directions for their story. I finally accepted that I'd need to finish the series before I'd be able to focus on other projects. I hope those who enjoyed the first two chapters will also enjoy this one.

Gender

Male

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
725Followers
43Following
73My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Contact Author

Contact ThatNewGuy by clicking here.