SissyColette

I love chatting, and sharing my work, but I really must insist,

OVER 21 ONLY!!!

If you are not 21 years old, or older, STOP.!!!
YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO READ, COPY OR SHARE, anything I've created or produced.

All rights reserved. Copyright <as dated>.

If you meet the age restriction, and proceed, you agree that you are proceeding for entertainment purposes only, that whenever copied, or shared, my stories will include a reference to these conditions, and my attribution. You further agree that you will never try to make a buck off of, or take credit for, any of my works, or any part thereof.

All that said,

I am a reclusive sissy, and very much in the closet. I like to dress in pretty lingerie and play, with like minded adults or, as it often seems, all by myself.

I love sexy stories. and I love literotica.com. I love reading all these delicious stories, and imagining myself as a character in so many of them.

In public, you'd never know I'm anything but Alpha Male. But, secretly, . . . I am likely wearing a bra underneath my suit, and it's pretty much a sure thing, I'm rockin' some slinky and sexy panties under my trousers.

I love to write, and am particularly fond of creating sissy stories when I'm up late, alone, wearing a satin cami and silky thin panties.

I might be a bit long of tooth, and be the possessor of a fuzzy memory, or two. I am nonetheless filled with colorful fantasies, sharp in detail, and have a splendid imagination, honed over decades.

As focused as I sound inside my own head, I know that no other hears my words so well, nor understands me so profoundly, as I hear, and understand, that voice, myself. In my head, my words paint, with vibrant realism, majestic tapestries, which swallow me up entirely. I pray then, that however poorly I fulfill the telling of my tales, your own imagination will assist you, interpreting, and filling in the blanks, to provide you a few moments of pleasant distraction.

I don't have much experience writing for pleasure so I pray you bless me with your supportive feedback and your forebearing criticisms. I'll try always, to do better.

Mwaahh!!
SissyColette

Location

Piedmont NC

Gender

Male

Member Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
2Following
1My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Age

67

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Pansexual

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Serving Mistress.

Pets

Other

Fetishes

Panties, Bras, Lingerie, Toys, Sissy, Crossdressing, Feminization, SPH, Pegging, Anal, Oral

Contact Member

Contact SissyColette by clicking here.